Σελίδες

Παρασκευή 5 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

We are MOVING!!!

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh! We are moving!!! 


No no...I'm not changing house (for now at least...), I'm just moving my crafting posts to a TOTALLY NEW BLOG!!! 


As you may have noticed this blog is a mixture of crafting posts and other daily life posts like recipies, home remedies, book proposals, traveling experiences and more!

Statistics showed that this blog has different audiences; people interested in art and crafts, and people interested in 'more' daily life posts. 


For this reason, I have decided to split my posts and dedicate a different blog for each one of these two categories. So, this blog will accomodate my daily life posts (which will hopefully increase!..I already have many ideas) and a totally new blog will host my art-crafting posts! At each one of the two blogs, you can already find my other blog by clicking the secong tag at the menu bar below the blog-title.


Both my blogs will be under changes for a little while, so I hope you'll bear with me for this time.

I'm so happy for this change!!! I'm trying to make both my blogs interesting, and beautiful! I hope that you will find these changes nice too!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου